Former site of the "Batteries" latterly ALCAD's. Site now occupied by B&Q and Matalan.
Site of Alcock's factory, now demolished. Adjacent factory was hat of James' and is of similar design.
1154 Evesham Road, Astwood Bank
Anchor Works (Vulco Factory)
Needle factory and owner’s villa, adjacent houses. Mid 19th century villa and early 20th century needle factory.
Church Road, Astwood Bank
Board school. 1876-7 by E.A.Day, enlarged 1894 with some mid/late 20th alterations and early 21st century hall.
Astwood Bank First School
Baptist Chapel and adjoining Sunday School. 1922-3 by Wills & Son of Derby and built by C. G. Huins & Sons
Baptist Chapel/Sunday School
Barn and stable. C17 with mid-C19 alterations.
House. C17 with mid-C19 and mid-C20 alterations. Timber-framed faced in whitened brick; plain tiled roofs
Needle mill, now factory and dwelling. Mid-C18 with mid-C20 alterations.
Paper mill, now warehouse. C17 on earlier site; remodeled late C18 with mid-19/mid-C20 alterations and additions
Farmhouse, now house. Late C18 with mid-C19 alterations and additions.
Public House. Probably late 18th century with an earlier core.
Cistercian monastery, founded in 1138, dissolved in 1538. Visible ruins and excavations.
Edward Street / Bromsgrove Road
Industrial and domestic buildings including two mid 19th century villas,and the Ivy Needle Works of Abel Morrall Ltd.?
Boxwood House (no 16) etc.
Former Bridge Street school, now known as Holyoakes Field First School
Needle and fish-hook factory with adjoining house (Samuel Thomas,factory owner) c1840,with mid-C20 alterations
Cemetery Road, Southcrest
Compact and pleasing Chapel built in1854-5 by W. J. Hopkins on a steep site in the old Redditch cemetery, Southcrest.
Parish church. C13 with C14 and C15 alterations and additions; further alteration in 1785; restored 1867
Church Road, Astwood Bank
Church St Matthias & St George
Former needle mills, (the Crescent Manufacturing Company), now apartments.
Cruise Hill Lane, Ham Green
South portal of the Tunnel which took the railway line south from Redditch though Studly, Alcester and on to Aschurch. The line was closed in he 1960's
Disused Railway Tunnel (South Portal)
High Street, Astwood bank
Needle factory and attached house. c1810, with mid and late C19 and early and mid C20 additions and alterations.
Farmhouse, now house. c1600 with mid-C19 and mid-C20 alterations and additions.
Swansbrook Lane, Feckenham
The present mill buildings date from 1570, it was used as needle factory from 1729 to 1958. Now a needle museum.
Cinema, now restaurant. 1937 by Ernest S. Roberts for Mortimer Dent with late 20th century alterations.
Former Gaumont cinema now a Night Club.
Former Scientific and Literary Institute. Dated 1885 and by G.H. Cox of Birmingham.
Former Library & Scientific Institute
Former Primitive Methodist Chapel. 1890 by M. J. Butcher of Birmingham, with front end rebuilt in the late 20th C.
38a, Evesham Road, Headless Cross
Water tower, 1881-3, converted to dwelling late 20th century
The Fountain, at the northern end of the Church Green Gardens presented by Bartleet to the town to commemorate the coming of the waterworks to the town.
Large and imposing interwar roadside public house designed by a local architect of note that makes a strong statement on the outskirts of the town.
Hall-house, used as outbuilding, now dwelling. c1550, altered and extended early C17. restored late C20.
Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross
Harry Taylor First School
(Main Building) Grove Street
School. Dated 1832 by H. W. Simister of Birmingham.
Small country house. 1893. Designed by Temple Moore
Three villas, now flats and offices. Mid 19th century.
Ipsley Court was a 16th century country house, much altered in the 18th and 20th centuries, situated at Ipsley, which is now in commercial use.
Rare Victorian street furniture.
Farmhouse, now house. c1600; restored late C20. Timber-framed with painted brick infill
Rectory Road, Headless Cross
Lychgate to burial ground. Mid 19th century
Unionist club, now Masonic hall and club. 1908 by John Johnson.
Chapel Street, Astwood Bank
Methodist church. Dated 1863 by Alfred Smallwood of Redditch and extended 1876 by E. A. Day and again in 1907.
Evesham Road, Headless Cross
Methodist church. Founded 1827 and rebuilt 1858, 1873 and finally in 1897 by Ewen Harper of Birmingham.
Farmhouse, divided into two dwellings. Late C16 with mid-C19 and mid-C20 alterations and additions.
House, now three dwellings. C16 origins; remodeled mid-C18 with mid-C19/mid-C20 alterations and additions.
Former spring factory of Herbert Terry & Sons. 1912 probably by F.W.B.Yorke, and extended 1930-2.
The remains of a medieval moated site at Moon's Moat.
No 10 Shop, now offices, with accommodation above. Mid/late 19th century with mid 20th century alterations.
Bank (originally Gloucestershire Bank). 1867 with mid 20th century alterations and additions.
Large town house, now offices. Mid 19th century with mid 20th century alterations and addition.
Row of five shops with residential accommodation above, Dated 1887 with mid and late 20th century alterations
Row of three houses. Mid 19th century with mid and late 20th century alterations and large addition to rear
Church Green West/Unicorn Hill
Group of shops with living accommodation above.? Mid/late 19th century, altered mid and late 20th century.
Theatre. 1913, by Bertie Crewe; extended circa 1960s.
Evesham Street, Town Centre
Former United Methodist Church, then a community centre but now demolished. Included as an example of our disappearing heritage.
Church Road/Evesham Road, Headless Cross
Chapel Street, Headless Cross
Methodist Chapel built in 1867-8 by Alfred Smallwood of Brick in Flemish bond with blue and yellow brick dressings.
Primitive Methodist Church
Former spring factory with masters house. Mid 19th Century, now converted to apartments.
Public House with range of outbuildings typical of the mid 19th century. Brick and slate but not unique.
Plymouth Road, Southcrest
Former Royal Enfield factory, demolished and rebuilt as industrial units on the Enfield Industrial estate.
Royal Enfield's factory number 4 was located in Feckenham, about 6 miles from Redditch, in the location of a former needle factory overlooking the village green.
Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross
Royal Enfield Social Club.
Sandycroft Wellbeing Centre
Almshouses. Dated 1896 by C. G. Huins & Sons of Redditch
Hospital. Dated 1894. By William Henman.
Feckenham Road, Astwood Bank
Former spring factory of Yeomam's & Sons. Mid 19th century
Parish Church for part of Redditch.
Ipsley Parish church built in 1869-70 by F. Preedy for Baroness Windsor.
Chapel at Bordesley dedicated to St Stephen at least as early as 1245. It was demolished in 1805.
Redditch Parish Church built in 1855 by WT Hemming with later improvements.
Bandstand. 1898, altered mid and late 20th century.
347 Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross
House. Probably late 19th century, extended and altered mid 20th century and early 21st century
Ceadar Park Road, Batchley
Former Post Office. Built in 1888, and refurbished as the County Court in 1990.
The County Court Building
Millward Square, Kingfisher Centre
Public House. 1938 by Cecil E.M.Filimore of Birmingham.
House, used as rectory, now hotel. C17, remodeled c1812 with mid-C19 alterations and additions.?
House, now offices. Late C18 with mid-C19 and mid-C20 alterations.
Public House. Late 19th century with some mid/late 20th century alterations.
Cemetery Road/Plymouth Road
War memorial. 1927 by the Bromsgrove Guild. An excellent example of its type by a prominent firm of local craftsmen that forms a landmark feature
Former hotel, now in various commercial uses. Late 19th century
Site of Millwards "Washford Mills" factory, not to be confusedd with the Washford Mill site just north of Studley.
Church Green East, Town Centre
Public House. Late 18th century, but was reconstructed in 1933.
Woodland Cottage Public House